The International break is now upon us with our focus being the UEFA World Cup Qualifications Play-off.
6 games were scheduled to go down today, but the game between Poland and Russia have been canceled whilst that involving Scotland and Ukraine have been postponed till further notice.
The 4 remaining games are Italy versus North Macedonia, Portugal versus Turkey, Sweden versus the Czech Republic, and Wales versus Austria.
However, our star match for today’s preview will be the game between Fernando Santos and Steven Kuntz’s men.
Yes, your assumption is spot on. It’s the game between Portugal and Turkey
Impressive Run Of Games: Certainly our first fact in favor of the Navigators.
They’ve won 3, drawn 1, and lost 1 of their last 5 games.
Not bad if we are to consider the win ratio, isn’t it?
It’s certain they will be looking to improve on this knowing fully well a lot is at stake.
Head To Head: Another fact in favor of Fernando Santos’s men.
The last 3 meetings between both sides have ended in 2 wins and 1 loss in their favor.
This should provide some morale boost as well, don’t you think?
Okay esteemed readers, let’s turn our attention to the Crescent stars of Turkey.
Head To Head: Birthed from the last fact in favor of the Navigators.
Although Steven Kuntz’s men have lost 2 of their last 3 meetings against Portugal, their last game ended in a victory.
Don’t be surprised if the above becomes a foundation for some impressive unbeaten run of games against A Selecao.
Equally impressive Run Of Games: Just as impressive as that of the Portuguese National Football team.
The Crescent stars have also registered 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 games.
This shows that they are an equal match against today’s opponent if we are to compare both teams based on this stat.
Impressive, isn’t it?
Hmm, picking a side here looks pretty tricky.
I will however go with a 55% assurance that Fernando Santos’ men will come out victorious.
Please, feel free to drop your thoughts and opinions as well
- According to this Blogpost, both Portugal and Turkey have a similar fact/stat, state the stat alone.
- From question 1, list the number of wins, draws, and losses.
- Based on this Blogpost, 2 nicknames were used for the Portuguese National Football Team, state them.
- 1st Correct answer gets #500 and 500MB(MTN), while 2nd correct answer gets 500MB(MTN).
- All answers should be submitted using the “Comment Section” below.
- Double answers will be treated as void.
11 thoughts on “UEFA QUALIFICATIONS PLAY-OFF: Portugal vs Turkey”
1. Their last five games stats are the same
2.3 wins 1 draw 1 loss
3. Navigators and Fernando Santos men
Both teams have the same number of wins losses and draws in their last 5 games
Both teams have won 3 lost 1 and drawn 1 games
Fernando Santos men
1. Impressive run of form In their last 5 matches
2. 3 wins, 1draw, 1 loss in their last 5 matches
3. The Navigators, A selecao
1 they both won 3 draw 1 lose 1
2 equal impressive run of games
3 navigators nd Fernando Santos men
Both teams have same Number of wins draws and losses
They both won 3 drew 1 and lost 1 in 5 games
Fernando santos’ men
Another impressive performance guys💪, although we’ve got 1 correct answer his time 💔.
Toluene: 🥈(Based on time of submission)
Till we meet on Saturday, stay safe guys 💪.